Saturday, January 10, 2009

Loving those Lithograph Prints

Here are a bunch of Vintage Lithograph Prints I selected from my collection to share with all of you. I love these prints, they bring me much joy! As you can probably tell I love the victorian children in many of these. Some of their expressions just make me laugh and others smile.
I have a few of these in my young daughters room and every once in a while she will say "Mommy", "I dont like the way that one is looking at me", I know that sounds kind of spooky maybe to some of you. However I believe it is because of their mischievous smiles on some of the young girls that makes her feel that way. They actually remind me of my daughter because of that reason and I guess thats why I put them in her room. So down they come when she doesnt want to look at them!! Collecting these has gotten to be a sickness with me. One of my favorites sold today but I am glad she went to a new home with someone who will love her as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment