Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Treasurekeepers Antiques

Hello All!
Well tommorrow is the first day of the opening of my new Antique Store located on 56 Frederick Street in Bristol, Connecticut. Even though we are in a recession right now -I know there are alot of dealers out there and just antique enthusiasts who love and live to shop! So I am hoping that all of you will make time to stop by and check us out!! When you see the big Black Wooden Bear that stands about 9 feet high on the side of the road you have reached us! He is there because I share the building with Black Bear Auto. So even better if you need an oil change or some work done on your car you can drop it off and stop over while you wait and shop a bit or just say hi!
Hope to see you all soon! Here is a pic of my Shop-and also a sneak peak of whats inside.
We are also on the web at http://www.treasurekeepersantiques.com/ - thanks again, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment